I need support to heal my emotional illness

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

Earthwriter

I need support to heal my emotional illness

Postby Earthwriter » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:23 pm

I'm on a painful rollercoaster of emotional illness and I'm in urgent need of healing and support. I have painful crying jags, which I know is healthy, but I'm very vulnerable to depression. I'm a very stressed Mama caregiver for my special needs autistic little boy, which is causing stress to my marriage, and I drink chamomile tea, I take St. John's Wort, I toke cannabis, laugh as much as I can, I meditate, do yoga, Tai Chi, enjoy fresh clean air and warm healing sun and all these wonderful healing remedies do help, but I still feel like I'm falling apart and the worst part is, while I'm very grateful to share my life with my loving caring wonderful husband, I feel very isolated with no local in real life support from Kindred Spirit Mamas and having a few close loving sister Mama friends would help a lot. I explained in the childbirth child rearing years forum. I'm also delving into the 12 Steps for Recovery. I also enjoy pure organic essential oils for healing lovely aromatherapy and that helps a lot, too. I'm open to other healing loving suggestions, thank you.
Mystical Holistic Natural Living Writer
http://www.daynacolvin.com

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”