Welcome to the Wise Woman Forum, we are an on-line wise women community. Enjoy! All New members please visit our guidelines page at: http://www.herbshealing.com/wisewomanforum.htm

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ilana Jimenez
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Ilana Jimenez » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:38 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Ilana Jimenez. This forum is full of great info and I am very happy to find the herbal community here.

I am a plant and microbial biologist and recently finished my PhD project on malaria. I am an alum of the Herb Pharm internship in Oregon and of Native Seeds/SEARCH in Arizona. In addition to plants for medicine, I also experiment with uses of herbs in the garden to protect plants against pests and diseases, and also making dyes and inks from plants. My husband, toddler and I live in upstate NY. Glad to be here!

ItalianBee

Re: New member

Postby ItalianBee » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:03 pm

Welcome Ilana!

Return to “Announcements and Greetings”