Natural ways to overcome Stress?? Any ideas!

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
marksteven288

Natural ways to overcome Stress?? Any ideas!

Postby marksteven288 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:36 am

Hi there,

Can anyone have ideas to share, how to overcome stress??? :?
No drugs or clinical therapies. :o
Please share only easy and natural methods (methods with no side effects). :D

Thanks
Hi,

I am a healer by profession. I found amazing information while working in healing therapies which I want to share here. I believe in natural and .

Thanks
Mark

ItalianBee
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Natural ways to overcome Stress?? Any ideas!

Postby ItalianBee » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:52 am

First, I don't think you "overcome" stress. I think you manage it. Partly by looking at your lifestyle and how that's contributing - I don't know what kind of stress you're under, but some things are unavoidable and some are avoidable.

You could try gentle herb teas like lemon balm, and make sure you give yourself time to sit and savour it.

You could try yoga, which is great, and meditation. If you haven't done these before I'd recommend that you start by taking a class, and then you can continue on your own, at your own pace.

Hope this helps!

Madame Lambert

Postby Madame Lambert » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:57 am

CoffeeCup

Postby CoffeeCup » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:12 am

Hi Mark!

I agree with the ladies above, maybe a bit more info on what you're tackling?

In any case, when I am stressed or panicky and whatnot, Motherwort tincture really can calm me down. I try different modalities but reach for Motherwort first and foremost. She seems to help rather quickly, too. And, for some reason, cold water also helps! Especially in that moment of stress or worry. I'll keep sipping on some cool water throughout the day and it feels good. But again, as mentioned already, there are many different ways to approach this depending on what the situation is. I wanted to chime in with my Motherwort suggestion anyway :)

Be well!

snow moon

Postby snow moon » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:00 am

I have really benefited from Lilian Eden's guided meditations, which she makes available on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/EdensCloset/videos

When I am trapped in sad stories from interacting with the metaculture, I need to physically experience the reconnection with my true self.

In this vein, sacred ritual is where I experience primary healing for spirit.

Also being with plants, and growing them from seed as possible.

Namaste~

marksteven288

Postby marksteven288 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:16 am

Well guys... Thank you for the wonderful posts. All replies are very helpful and informative.

Thanks
:P
Hi,

I am a healer by profession. I found amazing information while working in healing therapies which I want to share here. I believe in natural and .

Thanks
Mark

marvinuncleherbs

Postby marvinuncleherbs » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:42 am

One of the best natural ways is to Exercise.

Movement has been proven by countless studies to be the key in improving our stress threshold, our ability to handle stress. Move in any way you like, and do it regularly. Take a walk in the park, go for a swim, or sign up for a boxing session at your local fitness club.

aloeherbs4life

Postby aloeherbs4life » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:36 am

According to my personal experience meditation is the best way to overcome stress of our mind. We feel relaxed when we meet with our soul by sitting in natural environment with having fresh and natural air. Other the Personal Relaxation Experience will help you to resist stress, to enjoy deep, refreshing sleep, to restore your inner calm.
Hello Friends :)

StephLadd

Postby StephLadd » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:43 pm

Meditation, skullcap, and reading a good book has always calmed me down. Also, getting a rice pack, warming it up, and putting some frankincense essential oil on it, and curling up into a blanket always helps me wind down.

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”