LINDEN

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lady Alinor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

LINDEN

Postby Lady Alinor » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:29 pm

I've developed a love of Linden, it has become my favorite, linden with lemon balm and honey.
I also like a nice cup of turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, linden and black pepper (2 shakes) tea with honey, the linden counters the drying/heating energies of the other herbs (I tried slippery elm but it was too slimy :roll: )

http://www.susunweed.com/herbal_ezine/M ... ngwise.htm
Susun has 3 or 4 Linden videos on YouTube as well

https://theherbalacademy.com/a-family-h ... en-flower/

https://www.whiterabbitinstituteofheali ... bs/linden/

Lady Alinor

Re: LINDEN

Postby Lady Alinor » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:36 pm

ItalianBee

Postby ItalianBee » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:13 pm

Linden-flower tea was what Proust dipped his famous memory-triggering madeleine in!

NiklasTyreso

Postby NiklasTyreso » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:24 pm

Linden is a traditonal cure for flu-virus.

Its virus killing gifts should be good even against corona, even if it is of like a cold virus.

I got respiratory problems deep in my lungs, not up in the throat. That is a corona symptom. I am 51 years old, not in risk group. I drank infusion of linden and chaga (separat brews) every day and was symptom free after about five days. I had no other corona symptoms.

Niklas
Sweden
I am a Scandinavian herbalist and a man, in search for more wisdom.

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”