Lady A, Rose Red--self testing??

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jarba Bean
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Lady A, Rose Red--self testing??

Postby Jarba Bean » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:58 pm

Hello all-

I have been combing through the archives for an old post of mine for the past 2 hours and cannot find it. I am hoping one of you will do a run down on self testing again? The steps and such. If I remember correctly, one of the ''Lady's'' posted a link to an article about another herbalist who always self tested, giving the instructions, guidelines, examples, etc. Does anyone have that link still? Or perhaps the steps for self testing?

Great to have HW back, hope everyone is well! :)

GreenRaven

Re: Lady A, Rose Red--self testing??

Postby GreenRaven » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:36 am

Here's a link to Lady B's self-testing:

http://web.archive.org/web/201308070734 ... sting.html

Her site's mostly gone (although the Lyme section seems to be functional), but some of it is archived.

I'm a fan of her self-testing method.

Melissa Doordaughter

Postby Melissa Doordaughter » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:37 pm

I loved Lady B's website, such a shame it's not still up.... Dreamt of her last month, she was helping me harvest St Joans Wort flowers....

Jarba Bean

Postby Jarba Bean » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:09 am

Thanks, GR--that is precisely the link I was looking for!

Really sad. I just learned of her passing yesterday. :(

Jarba Bean

Postby Jarba Bean » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:10 am

Btw, I don't see that Sapphire Kate has re-registered? Perhaps she is using a different user name? Anyone know?

GreenRaven

Postby GreenRaven » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:01 am

Melissa, I have St J growing out front, wild and flourishing. Every time I see it, I think of Lady B.

Melissa Doordaughter

Postby Melissa Doordaughter » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:08 am

Amazing how much you can come to love people you've never met!

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:39 pm

LadyB was and still IS an amazing woman, teacher, herbalist and friend.
I talk to her every day....several times a day :D

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”