Please Introduce yourselves

Welcome to the Wise Woman Forum, we are an on-line wise women community. Enjoy! All New members please visit our guidelines page at: http://www.herbshealing.com/wisewomanforum.htm

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

Cat Druid
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Please Introduce yourselves

Postby Cat Druid » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:37 pm

Hi Everyone, and welcome to the new folks!
I had to change my user name too, but I'm so glad the forum is back up and running.

Cat Druid, formerly Cat of the Moonlit Wood

Jae Lily
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Jae Lily » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:14 pm

Hi- I'm Jae. I was on the old forums for several years and felt like I lost my flock when they went down. I'm glad to see some familiar names again, as well as new ones.

Singingcrowsings

Postby Singingcrowsings » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:48 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm Singingcrowsings, as I was in the old forum. I'm looking forward to all the sharing of wisdom we will all be doing together! :D

Tiger Dreamer

Postby Tiger Dreamer » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:54 pm

Hi everyone. My given first name is Xeque, pronounced like the letter "X", all other letter silent... I have been present in this life for 24 years.

My username is chosen for one of my main animal guides, a Tiger, who first began appearing to me in my dreams, and whose energy is always with me and a big part of me. I grew up with many cat protectors and love my feline family... :)

Ever since I was a child I loved seeking out wild plants and learning about herbs. I was blessed to have a grandfather who took me into the woods regularly and show me things. Herbal medicines have been a recurring interest, being triggered by different things throughout my life. As I learn, I don't feel so much that everything I am learning is new, but I am simply remembering from other lifetimes of gathered wisdom. I spent lots of time researching and many positive changes are starting to occur for my companion and I. We are preparing to sell our house, live out of a mobile home traveling, lots of intense self healing over the past year... I know it's time to start taking a more serious initiative into practicing all I learn, and I feel the burning desire to reach out to others. It's such a gift to have the opportunity to be on Earth in these times of change. :)

I currently make jewelry to sell, I love food preparation, and I am particularly interested in healing with natural foods and plants, anything to do with free, natural birth, birth trauma and healing birth trauma.

EmpressCalliope

Postby EmpressCalliope » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:39 am

Hello all! Love to be part of something new and I am here for the first time. Was an early 'talk to my plants' girl and at age 68, my conversations with plants have gotten deeper. Spend much time now as a visionary artist. Always learning and always eager for new acquaintances. Happy day to all from Empress Calliope.

Turtle

Postby Turtle » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:32 pm

Blessings love ~ light to all wise womyn

Good to be back....! O mitakuye oyasin , aho!

Walk in peace and wisdom

bluebirdmama

Postby bluebirdmama » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:33 pm

Hi all! So glad to have the site back! Same username as the old site.

Melissa Doordaughter

Postby Melissa Doordaughter » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:07 pm

Welcome back! :D

herbgirltam

Postby herbgirltam » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:30 pm

Hi my name is Tammy and i have been interested in herbal medicine and plants for a long time.I have always enjoyed reading the forum and have missed it. Glad to see its back.I first became aware of Susun Weed and her books when i was sick with breast cancer which was 20 years ago and they were a wealth of information.Thanks for having me back!

boudicca

Postby boudicca » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:37 pm

Hi! I was active on the old forum 2004-2007ish and I've been thinking lately how I missed it terribly. So here I am, happy to be back in a place where I learned so much! Also, it is devastating to hear that Lady B has passed. She was such a knowledgeable, kind and vibrant soul and the world has lost a great lady.

Return to “Announcements and Greetings”