Hello & Healing LS

Welcome to the Wise Woman Forum, we are an on-line wise women community. Enjoy! All New members please visit our guidelines page at: http://www.herbshealing.com/wisewomanforum.htm

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cranberry
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello & Healing LS

Postby cranberry » Sun May 15, 2016 12:45 pm

Hello I've been suffering from lichen sclerosus for over a year. I am 51 years old and otherwise always been healthy, not too overweight, etc. I've seen doctors and been given steroids (which I quit) and hormones (which I quit), I've tried changing up my diet, etc. I recently contacted a medical medium and was told it was my adrenal glands, and had a bit of leaky gut and candida. It all makes sense what she says. I'm taking quite a few supplements as per her suggestion, and am trying to avoid alcohol, coffee, processed foods, etc. I did try this same diet a year ago for two months but did not make any difference with the LS although it did help with hot flashes. I'm still waiting to receive a couple items from the medical medium for these list of supplements since I cannot purchase them online in Canada or atleast can't find them. I've read so many books, info online re energy healing... quantum touch, healing touch, Ina Segal's secret language of the body, Dr. Joe Dispenza's videos on healing. I just don't know what to do anymore. The diet also is difficult as I am a camp cook for wilderness lodges and don't always have access to foods that are better for me. Does anyone else have this and naturally has beaten it??

Lady Alinor

Re: Hello & Healing LS

Postby Lady Alinor » Sun May 15, 2016 2:20 pm

Welcome Cranberry

cranberry

Re: Hello & Healing LS

Postby cranberry » Tue May 17, 2016 10:26 pm

Return to “Announcements and Greetings”