menopause and sex!

A place to share your life-changing experiences!

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

Maggie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

menopause and sex!

Postby Maggie » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:33 pm

Any suggestions for natural lubricants or what you can do to get things flowing again? I already do herbal infusions to include red clover/oatstraw/nettle rotation and take fish oil.

ItalianBee
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: menopause and sex!

Postby ItalianBee » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:02 pm

Cocoa butter! Either in a suppository or just on your (or partner's) finger. Warm it up first in a potpourri warmer.

Kezzie

Postby Kezzie » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:43 pm

And drink lots and lots of water every day. It truly does help.

RoseRed

Postby RoseRed » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:11 am

Start having your 7 orgasms a week and you won't need extra lube. SW was dead on with that recommendation.

ItalianBee

Postby ItalianBee » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:59 pm

At this stage of my life (63 years old, 11 years past menopause) the idea of 7 orgasms a week sounds about as likely as growing wings!

Oh well, a girl can dream, right? ;)

Singingcrowsings

Postby Singingcrowsings » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:44 am

Don't just dream Italian Bee! There are steps you can take to make your dreams come true. ;)

As for the lube part, until you get your orgasms in order, I like to use coconut oil to help me out in that department.

RoseRed

Postby RoseRed » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:37 am

Try Adam and Eve .com.

Even if you have to do it yourself - you'll be prepared for your next encounter. It's the only natural method that worked 100% for me.

(I have surgically induced menopause)

ItalianBee

Postby ItalianBee » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:45 am

Good morning again RoseRed!

I do have a thing or two from Adam and Eve and they are very helpful. But I was really just spouting off - my husband and I have a routine that works for us, it just doesn't happen daily or anywhere near it. Which is fine.

I never heard the "seven orgasms a week" thing and it's very interesting!

RoseRed

Postby RoseRed » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:23 pm

It's either in her menopause book or in one of her videos.

Try it. I think you'll like the results ;) :D

Movlin

Postby Movlin » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:24 pm

I have to agree with Rose and Susun - 7 a week keeps everything in tip top shape. It doesn't matter who does it or how it happens, just make it happen :D

Return to “Menopause Metamorphosis”