menopause and sex!

A place to share your life-changing experiences!

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

RoseRed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: menopause and sex!

Postby RoseRed » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:17 am

You could think of it like physical therapy. You know the 'exercises' ;) He doesn't have to be there for each exercise session.

I hear ya on the whole, what we got works for us thing. I'm just saying that if this becomes a part of your personal hygiene regimen it'll make a difference. If you'd like your husband to join in at some point - it could be fun.

According to SW - It doesn't matter if you get them all in the same day - the results are the same. I found that spreading them out across the week worked better for me.

I'm 41. Surgically induced menopause. divorced the @#$#^ and now have the best and most satisfying sex life in my life. (And we got engaged for the holidays :D )

ItalianBee
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ItalianBee » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:35 pm

Rose, I got divorced at 38 and connected with my true love at 47 and am still with him - my best sex was after 47! So I hear you! And congratulations on your engagement!

I've got this conversation in my back pocket - not brushing it off, just lots of complications in the area of energy (heart stuff, etc), but I keep all these possibilities open and always welcome suggestions. :D

RoseRed

Postby RoseRed » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:25 am

Hawthorne is supposed to be phenomenal for heart (and broken hearted) issues. I know several people that it's worked wonders for.

Perhaps a new thread regarding the best ways to take hawthorn for this so it doesn't get lost in this one.

marvinuncleherbs

Postby marvinuncleherbs » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:17 am

Kezzie

Postby Kezzie » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:01 pm

Goodness. I posted last February, and then missed the most informative posts! I agree whole heartedly - 7 orgasms a week kepp everything in tip-top condition and function. Easier said than done? At times perhaps, yes. And as ItalianBee mentions - health issues can interfere. But the info is good, and anyone who can even come close t making it happen, will find themselves happier and, I think, far more comfortable/confident with themselves.

gartenzwerg

Postby gartenzwerg » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:07 pm

Seven sounds a lot, but then how do you count multiple orgasms? As one two ..? If you're past 50 it would deplete your man making love every night. And if you have none then that is the repipe to get one (and the book secrets of attraction).Doctors never tell these things!

Return to “Menopause Metamorphosis”