Help for Ovarian cyst and heavy bleeding

A place to share your life-changing experiences!

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

Glendalyn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Help for Ovarian cyst and heavy bleeding

Postby Glendalyn » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:49 am

Hah sounds fantastic! Funnily enough I go off and on paleo all the time, so I'm all about the bacon! (tho the nitrates scare me) I'll look into getting the book. I had the pregnancy book and it was brilliant. I was using a lot of coconut oil, but then read it was a poly oestrogen, so stopped. Been using olive oil, but sounds like ghee might be a better alternative. Thanks for the info :)

Glendalyn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Glendalyn » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:35 am

Quick update, was admitted to hospital a few days ago with severe nausea and shaking. Spent 2 days in the hospital and had several tests takin. On the 2nd day had a new scan done to see the status of my 6cm complex ovarian cyst. Turns out, cyst burst (during a hot castor oil pack treatment 2 days earlier). Made me very ill, but only temporarily. I'm now feeling much better, my cyst is gone, and there is no longer a need for surgery! Yay!

The dr said my left ovary is swollen with another egg, which will either ovulate out, or turn into a new cyst. So now I wait, and hope my vitex and new health regime pays off.

Though you all might be intetested, or if anyone else finds this thread having similar issues.

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:44 pm

Thank you for the update, so GLAD you are okay and on the mend!
Fingers crossed the other never emerges as a cyst.

Return to “Menopause Metamorphosis”