Seeking advice. Stopping HRT

A place to share your life-changing experiences!

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Queenbee333
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Seeking advice. Stopping HRT

Postby Queenbee333 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:58 pm

Hello, For various reasons, after four years of menopausal intensity I caved and went on Estradiol and Progesterone to get me over a bumpy spot. Its been great. No side affects, only good results. My intension has always been to go off this year after a year on having gotten some rest and taken super good care of body, mind and spirit. I've felt empowered and grateful to have had the choice available to me.

I'm scheduled to have a total hip replacement surgery this coming week and found out about a week ago my surgeon wants me to go off HRT. I'm fine doing it, but want to make sure I support my body while I do. Has anyone else here been on and gone off HRT mindfully? What is your experience? Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Allie
Site Admin

Re: Seeking advice. Stopping HRT

Postby Allie » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:55 pm

Do you drinking nourishing herbal infusions? If not definitely start there.
http://nourishingherbalinfusions.com/

This article might also be helpful.
http://www.susunweed.com/Article_Hormone_Help.htm

Hth
.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
~* Allie *~
Wise Woman Team

Return to “Menopause Metamorphosis”