(Peri-)Menopause And The Seasonal Changes

A place to share your life-changing experiences!

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Singingcrowsings
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

(Peri-)Menopause And The Seasonal Changes

Postby Singingcrowsings » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:14 pm

Hello,

In the spring I found my system had balanced out, other than the spotting and only having a two day period, but then my last period lasted 4 days, like it used to, and this ovulation I'm feeling the ragey feelings beginning to rear its head, but not fully.

My friend who had not had a period for 8 months suddenly had a period again.

I'm wondering if anyone knows about the changes in the seasons and their affects on peri-menopause and menopause, since for me it started when I could feel the difference in the air.

Thank you!

lalacurf121

Re: (Peri-)Menopause And The Seasonal Changes

Postby lalacurf121 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:57 am

Very nice, it makes me understand more.

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:18 am

Well.....with season changes comes diet change, attitude change and activity changes
Hey, I hear a song "Changes" lol !
Sorry (giggles)

ItalianBee

Postby ItalianBee » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:24 am

Return to “Menopause Metamorphosis”