Burdock seed tincture

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hyldemors Have
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Burdock seed tincture

Postby Hyldemors Have » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:04 am

Hi,
I want to make burdock seed tincture, but do I need to get the seeds out of the sticky part, or Can I just tincture it all?
Maria

ItalianBee

Re: Burdock seed tincture

Postby ItalianBee » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:28 pm

The only time I ever did that, the seeds were dry (someone else had collected them and gave them to me), so I shook them out of the pods. If you have them fresh, I think I might try it both ways and compare.

Hyldemors Have

Re: Burdock seed tincture

Postby Hyldemors Have » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:54 am

Thanks... I gave up.... I put them out in my garden instead....

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”