Mixing tinctures...

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hyldemors Have
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mixing tinctures...

Postby Hyldemors Have » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:08 pm

Hello ladies,

I am wondering if it is OK to mix different tinctures - let me give an example:

In the morning I want to take tinctures of both yarrow and st.joans - will it be fine to put them both in the same glass of cider? Will save me some time... ;-)

Best wishes,
Maria, Denmark

ItalianBee

Re: Mixing tinctures...

Postby ItalianBee » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:10 pm

I always do it!

Hyldemors Have

Postby Hyldemors Have » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:30 pm

OK, great

NateFlory

Postby NateFlory » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:16 am

I know some folks recommend "simples" to learn the effects of tinctures and infusions on your own personal self, (one at a time), with something like this, I'm assuming you alerady know both are GoodThings, so feel free.

RoseRed

Postby RoseRed » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:57 pm

I think it's better to make them separately and then combine them when you're ready to use them.

Hyldemors Have

Postby Hyldemors Have » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:03 am

Ok thank You....
I Think i Will keep on taking Them together, since i am not looking for an effect, aside from not getting sick... :-)

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”