Question about astragalus

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

Lady Alinor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Question about astragalus

Postby Lady Alinor » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:56 am

WhiteHorse, have you found Astragalus seed?
https://strictlymedicinalseeds.com has just about every seed or plant one could need...exaggerating, but they come pretty close.
Great people who stand behind their seeds and plants.

Alex
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Alex » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:16 am

Hey I just came up upon this question and I thought my answer might help although is late

I think you can find your answer on this guy website www.backtoyourrootsherbs.com

Alex

Postby Alex » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:16 am

ItalianBee

Postby ItalianBee » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:31 pm

Hmm.... these articles all seem to be about astragalus root. I'm pretty familiar with how to use that and I love it, but I was wondering about the seeds.

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”