Painful tendons in feet

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Miranda
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Painful tendons in feet

Postby Miranda » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:26 pm

A few years back I developed pain in my feet. It hurt like crazy and I was beginning to lose mobility. My husband heard an interview of susun and started trying infusions. I went along with it. To tell the truth I diden't expect much. But when we got to comfrey the pain in my feet reduced. I kept drinking comfrey until the pain was gone. I don't know what is causing the pain in the bottoms of my feet closets thing I could find is planters foot. 4 months ago I had a preemie. The pain has begun again. Comfrey has again reduced the paine but this time its still here. It comes and goes in intensity. Any suggestions on what other herbs I can add in rotation to help? My hormones are still all wacky and I am attempting to breast feed even though im only producing half. I currently only have comfrey and fennel. My husband was supposed to bring me blackberry leaf. But he forgot and im staying at a charity house by the nicu. When I am home again (hopefully soon) I will get everything straightened out again and have access to my herbs. Any help on what can help would be greatly appreciated.

WhiteHorse

Re: Painful tendons in feet

Postby WhiteHorse » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:26 pm

ItalianBee

Postby ItalianBee » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:05 pm

Also St. John's Wort oil externally.

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:24 pm

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:45 am

While breast feeding I hope you have discontinued the comfrey.

Have you tried foot soaks, like a magnesium soak?
Is the pain more of an arthritic type?
When is it at its worst, morning, evening?
Do you notice more pain after certain meals?
Are the feet painful to touch?

Are you looking to increase your milk flow?

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”