TURMERIC REMEDY FOR MULTIPLE SYMPTOMS

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
VAMPIRELLA
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

TURMERIC REMEDY FOR MULTIPLE SYMPTOMS

Postby VAMPIRELLA » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:59 pm

Hello everyone,

I have accidentally found and then further refined something quite extraordinary. I very much wanted to pass down this finding to members of my family, but they "don't believe in such things." I wish to share this information with others because it is too good to just allow it to be lost.

Also, please bear with me as my recipes and instructions are a bit different than most peoples. OK – Here is my most important recipe:

DEBZ MAGIC PAIN AWAY

INGREDIENTS:

NOTE: ALL AMOUNTS ARE APPROXIMATE – PRECISE MEASUREMENTS ARE NOT NECESSARY

IN A 12 OZ JAR:

40% - TURMERIC POWDER
10% - CAYENNE POWDER
1 TEASPOON OR SO BLACK PEPPER
10% - GINKGO POWDER
10% - GOTU KOLA POWDER
10% - CINNAMON POWDER
10% - COCONUT MILK POWDER (ASIAN GROCERY)
5% - GROUND BLACK CUMIN SEEDS
(MORTAR & PESTLE - EASIER FOR SUCH A SMALL AMOUNT)

MIX UP IN A JAR AND KEEP REFRIGERATED

PREPARATION:

IN A CUP PUT:

1 HEAPING TEASPOON OF THE ABOVE MIX
A PACKET OR TWO OF STEVIA OR SWEETENER
A FEW MORE SHAKES OF BLACK PEPPER
CREAMER TO TASTE (POWDER OR LIQUID)
A TEASPOON OR SO OF OLIVE, COCONUT OIL, BUTTER, OR FAT

THEN JUST POUR HOT WATER, MIX WELL, AND DRINK.

ABOVE AMOUNTS ARE NOT EXACT AND CAN BE ADJUSTED TO THE PERSONS OWN NEEDS.

HELPS: PAIN, SCIATICA, ARTHRITIS, SINUS, ANXIETY, MUSCLE, INSOMNIA, INFLAMMATION, FIBROIDS, AND MORE:

Luna Ravenwolf

Re: TURMERIC REMEDY FOR MULTIPLE SYMPTOMS

Postby Luna Ravenwolf » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:36 am

The ingredients scream inflammation to me...I’m getting a heart burn just reading the recipie.

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:46 am

Wow! Great Formula!
You've got blood vitalizing herbs, you've got Ginkgo that improves circulation to the brain, you've got heat clearing herbs and warming stimulating herbs (which increase our vitality) and also superb digestive system herbs.

Black pepper is an interesting herb to work with, we make a Chicken Adobo that calls for 2 tsp. of Black pepper, one would think it would be a hot spicy dish, it isn't! The black pepper in that amount imparts more flavor than heat. Amazing Herb!

Is this formula real bitter? I ask because I find Turmeric bitter on its own, then add Ginkgo and Gotu Kola and I wonder...yes, Bitter is good for digestion but one needs to be able to drink it haha.
(Turmeric ROOT is more Cooling than Turmeric RHIZOME)

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:31 pm

I personally am not a fan of either turmeric, Cayenne or black pepper. I stopped using both cayenne and black pepper many years ago and find them very irritating, even to smell. I know that a lot of people really like these spices, but.....

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:28 am

WhiteHorse...maybe you already tend to run hot?
With Cronehood I find I crave hot and spicey a lot less, too heating, and drying for my Vata/Pitta constitution. (My curry has been toned down in Heat, which I think allows the other ingredients to shine).

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:57 am

VAMPIRELLA

Postby VAMPIRELLA » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:38 pm

HELLO LUNA RAVENWOLF

I AM A BIT SURPRISED --- MOST OF MY INGREDIENTS ACTUALLY TAKE DOWN INFLAMMATION QUITE WELL --- I ALSO HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANYONE GETTING HEARTBURN FROM IT.

VAMPIRELLA

Postby VAMPIRELLA » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:49 pm

HELLO LADY ALINOR

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE --- IT HAS GIVEN ME SOME INSIGHT ON MY HERBS THAT I HADN'T PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT OF FROM THAT ANGLE. AS FAR AS BITTERNESS GOES - I ALWAYS HAVE IT WITH A STEVIA PACKET WHICH DOES A NICE JOB SWEETENING IT AND MAKING IT ENJOYABLE - I THINK THAT THE COCONUT POWDER SMOOTHS OUT THE FLAVOR AS WELL - AND SINCE THESE INGREDIENTS AREN'T PUT TOGETHER IN ULTRA PRECISE AMOUNTS YOU COULD ALSO INCREASE THE PERCENTAGE OF COCONUT POWDER IF YOU WANTED TO. BY THE WAY, I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR OF YOUR CHICKEN ADOBO RECIPE AND ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A FOOD RECIPE THAT IS ALSO MEDICINAL - I COLLECT THOSE - MAKING A NEW NOTE (POST) FOR THE MEDICINAL CHICKEN RECIPE BELOW THIS ONE .

VAMPIRELLA

Postby VAMPIRELLA » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:59 pm

DEBZ FIVE MEDICINE CHICKEN

BLACK CUMIN SEED
GARLIC
CURRY
TURMERIC
CAYENNE

TOAST THE ABOVE POWDERS IN A PAN UNTIL THE SMELL APPEALS TO YOU, THEN ADD OIL OR FAT OF YOUR CHOICE AND SAUTE FOR A MINUTE OR TWO UNTIL A PASTE FORMS - THEN ADD IN YOUR MEATS AND PRE-STIR FRIED OR ROASTED VEGGIES OF YOUR OWN LIKING (THIS PASTE GOES WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING) AND ENOUGH WATER TO ALMOST COVER. COOK LOW FLAME TO DESIRED DONENESS AND VOILA - YOU'VE GOT YOURSELF A SUPER HIGH ENERGY DINNER. SERVE ON TOP OF FLUFFY QUINOA OR KASHA FOR ADDED ENERGY BOOST.

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:22 am

WhiteHorse...yup, turmeric is a tough one. The Golden Milk craze didn't take with me or my digestion...makes me burp A LOT!
(I do want to dye wool with turmeric, I so love the color!)

Vampirella...I'll start a new Thread for Recipes, that way they don't get lost (Talking Stick looks like a nice room for Recipe discussions)
Is that Curry powder (a combination of spices) or Curry leaves https://www.specialtyproduce.com/produc ... s_1119.php ?

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”