Tibicos Mushroom and Keifer water

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

Loretta
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Tibicos Mushroom and Keifer water

Postby Loretta » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:32 am

I have read about Hawthorne and it has a good reputation for blood pressure; but, it is stated everywhere I've read that it should not be taken for more than 3 months. Since I have a replaced aortic valve, there is also statement that it should not be taken in cases of organ replacement. Indica, the green herb is amazing, I've had it drop my systolic by 30 points in 15 minutes, but it is very hard to find and expensive.

Lady Alinor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Lady Alinor » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:38 am

Interesting about the '3 months' limitation on Hawthorn, I never seen that especially since many sources state that Hawthorn is a slow worker and can take up to several months for noticable effects.
Good for you digging deep into the contraindications for 'organ' replacements, care to share that source....very valuable source?

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:45 pm

I've not seen anything like that about hawthorn either. My understanding of it is that it is an adaptogen and is safe for even long term use. I'd also like to see the info about organ replacements.

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:12 am

Loretta, where or how do you get your magnesium and calcium, a good balance of these two is conducive to good blood pressure...and muscle control.

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”