Tibicos Mushroom and Keifer water

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

Loretta
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tibicos Mushroom and Keifer water

Postby Loretta » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:26 am

https://hubpages.com/health/Tibicos-or-water-kefir PRECEEDING is an article on hiboscos mushroom and keifer water and its health benefits.

Does anyone have access to Tibicos mushroom in the Hudson valley area, Woodstock, Kingston, etc. Thanks, Loretta

WhiteHorse

Re: Tibicos Mushroom and Keifer water

Postby WhiteHorse » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:24 pm

I have an abundance of "grains" and would be happy to share them. I would need to mail. them I use mine in milk

Loretta
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Loretta » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:30 pm

Thank you very much Whitehorse, that's very kind of you. Do you feel you get benefits from the grains.

Loretta

Postby Loretta » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:39 am

Hello Whitehorse: I have done more research on the difference in beneficial effects between the mushroom and grains. It was really the mushrooms I wanted; but apparently they are hard to find. I did find a site which says they have the mushroom concentrate in case you are interested, and also have grains. So I will probably not do grains now. May I ask what benefit you feel from them. Again, thank you very much.

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:05 pm

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:53 am

WhiteHorse, is the sugar in the kefir the same as the sugar in kombucha, the sugar is feed for the organisms and once all is 'said and done' there is actually very little sugar left..if any?

I've never had kefir, kombucha I love but my FM/PN/Migraines doesn't...kombucha made with green tea and hibiscus...my taste buds crave the 'sparkle' and 'twang'!

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:56 pm

Kefir uses the sugars in the milk. And I do like and make Kombucha as well. There is something about the sparkle and twang. I am just starting my first attempts of double brewing. I'm adding some home processed fruit juice. The first batch was pretty good but very strong! I diluted it half with water!!!
I'm sorry to hear that you get migrains. I used to get them a lot. Headaches have become rare for me and I am soooo grateful! I'm not sure what FM/PN stands for.

Loretta

Postby Loretta » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:37 pm

https://www.bing.com/search?q=tibicos+m ... lang=en-US

Hello Whitehorse and Lady: Above is a site which lists benefits of the mushroom. I was interested in it for blood pressure regulation mostly; also it is a probiotic. What I read about Kefir water was that is was an excellent probiotic; and excellent for digestive health.

I admire that you can both make and grow your own natural elements. I read a few articles of Hibiscus being excellent for blood pressure; I bought some Hibisucs organic berries to make an infusion; but it came out awful.

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:01 am

Loretta, Hibiscus is pretty powerful tart, whew!
I use just a couple hibiscus flowers in a cup of tea, and I don't infuse it very long that way I get a couple cups out of the same flowers, I exhaust the herb.
Hibiscus Cools aka Clears Heat, great Summertime drink to Cool the blood!

WhiteHorse,
FM= Fibromyalgia
PN=Peripheral Neuropathy

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:39 pm

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”