NATURAL IMMUNE-MODULATORS

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

WhiteHorse

Re: NATURAL IMMUNE-MODULATORS

Postby WhiteHorse » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:29 pm

Lady, such good information, thank you. Loretta, I have the epstein Barr virus (which by the way I contracted when I was a vegetarian) and often have "fibromyalgia" symptoms. Drinking the five herbal infusions that Susun recommends is one of the best things that you can do. I have lots of experience with homeopathy and find it useful at times, but truly, I am an advocate of food as medicine and the herbal infusions are just that. All mushrooms are adaptogenic and incredibly nourishing and healing. I am fortunate to live in an area where I can collect wild ones, but even the grocery store that I go to has shitakes now! I would ask that if you buy chaga that you be sure to get it from someone who harvests with consciousness. It is being severely over harvested due to it's "miracle cure" status.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”