Sarcoidosis, pulmonary with blood clots and pressing breathing problems

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

Lady Alinor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Sarcoidosis, pulmonary with blood clots and pressing breathing problems

Postby Lady Alinor » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:25 pm

I don't have much experience with inhalants beyond Mullein for a Dry cough. Sorry

I would address the phlegm, eliminate the cause then move in for another look at the granulomas because literature states that many times they will resolve themselves.

Lady Alinor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Lady Alinor » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:31 pm

Maybe you can find something useful here
http://herbcraft.org/articleindex.html

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:43 am

What evidence of blood clots?

Loretta

Postby Loretta » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:58 pm

Hello Lady: After reading more in the past few days, I have read that about sarcoids being phlegm. I have also read that the clots are secondary to the sarcoids, and the weight problem as mentioned before. Of course it is of essence not to move the clots; do you think it would be OK to administer a mild blood thinner. I do think that alkanizing would help; he mentions he eats alot of meat; he is willing to juice and I think anthrocyanins will help. Perhaps he could inhale a mellow mullein tea steam. There is a treatment center called the Wei institute that follows only natural protocols; an extensive handbook to print. Thanks again for your help Lady, I''ll let you know how things turn out.

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:23 pm

Mullein is more for harsh hacking DRY coughs.

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:27 pm

Sorry hit submit to soon....
Elecampane root is nice for coughs with phlegm/mucus and it also works on normalizing digestion...supports our little gut buddies.

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”