Escharotic therapy

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Munch4525
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Escharotic therapy

Postby Munch4525 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:39 pm

I am seeking a practitioner who has experience of escharotic therapy. Preferably on the East Coast or in the southern Colorado area. This is for breast cancer that has not responded much to other therapies (I have tried many).

Any assistance anyone can provide would be very gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks,
Kathy

Lady Alinor

Re: Escharotic therapy

Postby Lady Alinor » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:40 pm

Kathy, I so wish I could help you with a referral.
Have you considered contacting Susun Weed? Perhaps she can steer you....Wait, in the back of Susun's book "Breast Cancer, Breast Health" she has a
section titled "Organizations that offer help" here is one of those organizations
http://www.healthy.net/scr/Practitioner ... AssocId=36

Munch4525

Postby Munch4525 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:53 pm

Hi Lady Alinor,

Thanks for your message. I have contacted Susun Weed but she does not do referrals or take on patients.
I tried the organization at the link you sent, and they say they have a practitioner list, but when I put in states, none of the cities listed as having members produces any results. Not sure why.
In any case, thanks for trying to help.
Kathy

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:17 pm

Jonathan Treasure has done much with 'natural' healing and Cancer
http://jonathantreasure.com according to this page Mr. Treasure does consultations.
The Clinic blog http://jonathantreasure.com/category/blog/
Another of his pages Oncoherb http://oncoherb.com

Munch4525

Postby Munch4525 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:23 pm

Thanks, Allie. Do you know if he does escharotic therapy?
Thanks,
Kathy

Munch4525

Postby Munch4525 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:24 pm

Hi Lady Alinor,

I have contacted Jonathan Treasure and he does not do escharotic therapy.

Any other suggestions?

Very many thanks,
Kathy

Munch4525

Postby Munch4525 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:25 pm

Hi Lady Alinor,

I have contacted Jonathan Treasure and he does not do escharotic therapy.

Any other suggestions?

Very many thanks,
Kathy

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”