Herbs to help my 5yo special needs son feel comfortable in his skin

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Earthwriter

Herbs to help my 5yo special needs son feel comfortable in his skin

Postby Earthwriter » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:46 pm

My sweet beautiful little boy was constipated twice last year, thankfully no worries any more, he's regular, but he's terrified and traumatized and before I can even consider helping him potty train, I need to help him relax and feel comfortable in his own skin. I know chamomile and lavender are very helpful, but any suggestions on what else I can give him to help him relax and feel safe and comfortable? I cuddle and kiss him a lot and play with him and he eats his favorite yummy healthy snacks. I'm googling...anyone here have special needs children younger than 6yo or know someone who does with experience who can help me? Thank you.
Mystical Holistic Natural Living Writer

Lady Alinor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Herbs to help my 5yo special needs son feel comfortable in his skin

Postby Lady Alinor » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:36 am

Earthwriter, have you seen this
http://mobile.shanghaidaily.com/feature ... aily.shtml
The article mentions whole body massage (used to help child get over fear of thunder storms)
And this comes out of Portland
http://www.itmonline.org/arts/autism.htm

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”