Are there any Holistic Practitioners who help special needs children?

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Earthwriter

Are there any Holistic Practitioners who help special needs children?

Postby Earthwriter » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:16 pm

Do Holistic Health Practitioners ever participate in this forum? I don't need a diagnosis, but some kind helpful advice for my special needs son would be good. I mean no harm to anyone, but I don't want to discuss gut issues because in my son's situation, it's not relevant...his difficulties are neurological because of his painful exposure to artificial scents containing neurotoxins, just like me. Anyone who knows how harmful and toxic these poisons are know what I am talking about. I come from peace and love and please understand, I'm on a mission to help my son and he's not sick, but he needs my help and I need to make the most of my time and internet access. I need to use my time wisely so I can help him. He's not in danger, just to clarify, thank you.
Mystical Holistic Natural Living Writer

harry56
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Are there any Holistic Practitioners who help special needs children?

Postby harry56 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:09 pm

Greenyogi....if it were me I would look at my diet, perhaps look at whether or not Candida overgrowth is behind the itching.

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”