Holistic support group/forum for parents of special needs autistic children

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Earthwriter

Holistic support group/forum for parents of special needs autistic children

Postby Earthwriter » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:12 am

Does anyone know of a holistic Ayurveda loving support group for parents of special needs autistic children - fb or other? My husband and I are parents of a 5yo special needs autistic son who is mentally 2yo and we are feeling stressed and very alone and sadly the nearest cool groovy crunchy alternative holistic wise parents in NW Oregon are in Portland and Eugene, 3 hours from here...if I'm in good company here though with like minded parents, I'd be very happy to chat with you, please reach out, thank you.
Mystical Holistic Natural Living Writer

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”