Herbs that cause an itchy anus

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
greenyogi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Herbs that cause an itchy anus

Postby greenyogi » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:41 pm

Hi
Does anyone know of any wild plants that could cause an itchy anus and one that would last for 2 years and counting? If anyone know anything about this please share I am desperate.

Lady Alinor

Re: Herbs that cause an itchy anus

Postby Lady Alinor » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:09 pm

Is this itching every day all the time?

I have two thoughts....1) Food Allergy 2) Parasites...if the itching is only at night

greenyogi

Postby greenyogi » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:57 am

It is every day and on and off during the day and when it starts it is an insane itch.
It isn't parasites or food intolerance both have been eliminated. The odd thing is my father and I both started with this at the same time and we had recently been foraging. Both have same symptoms now for over 2 years and nothing we have tried seems to help.

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:04 pm

Greenyogi....if it were me I would look at my diet, perhaps look at whether or not Candida overgrowth is behind the itching.

greenyogi

Postby greenyogi » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:51 am

Thanks but I have looked at all this stuff and it is all OK.
However I have just returned from a medical dowser as a bit of a last resort and he has said it is Liver Fluke most likely from eating dandelion leaves infected with it. His results perfectly matched where I was suffering the itching and a rash I have been getting over my liver with sporadic fevers, he recommended that I take nosodes he gave me and some sort of clay, can't remember the name right now and hopefully it should help flush them out.
I am really hoping he has got this right as I am getting really desperate, so fingers crossed.

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:15 am

Makes sense though...eating 'wild' has its cautions. I love to pick greens in the mountains and I always wonder if those picked further from water are really any safer....Watercress I know can be problematic here ...Liver Flukes.
Fingers crossed you have found the answer!

NiklasTyreso

Postby NiklasTyreso » Sun May 21, 2017 3:16 pm

Infusions in boiling water are a good way of getting the healthy things out of herbs, as well as killing any bugs that may hide on the plants.
I am a Scandinavian herbalist and a man, in search for more wisdom.

Luna Ravenwolf

Postby Luna Ravenwolf » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:53 am

Could you be eating pepper? Do you have hemorrhoids?

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”