Please send me some much needed healing light love

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Earthwriter

Please send me some much needed healing light love

Postby Earthwriter » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:23 pm

Merry Meet Mystic Green Witches,
I am reaching out with a heavy <3 and I was crying for a while and I just ate so I feel calmer now. Long story short, I suffer from a painful intestinal and bladder issue that is not common and my family's state health ins is not accommodating my disability special needs so I can go see a naturopath physician to receive the healthcare I need. I don't have any infection, but I do have inflammation and I'm saying this discreetly. I've suffered in silence for more than 10 years and I feel terrible, but I realize I didn't love myself enough to take it seriously enough. I don't suffer from cancer, thank goodness, but it's taking its toll on me and as I get older...I'm 47 now...it's not going to get easier unless I take the necessary steps to heal, which I'm doing...I'm a 100% holistic organic vegan woman and Ayurveda is my life.

I use organic essential oils and enjoy drinking Ayurveda vata dosha herb tea and I meditate, do yoga, and tai chi and I need loving long distance help from a reiki or other healer to help me put me on the journey to healing recovery. I say this with love and peace, but I prefer ideally a vegetarian or vegan healer, but if 1 is not available at this time, I'll graciously thankfully accept and receive the healing. I give permission. I'm painfully environmentally ill and the toxic exposure from neurotoxins found in artificial scented products is making me feel worse and sicker and this is why I'm a shut in. The only time my family goes out is to do grocery shopping. I very much appreciate someone's kind caring healing help. Thank you. Please feel free to tag me in your comment and pm me. To be clear, I'm not asking for a diagnosis, simply some positive healing love light.
Mystical Holistic Natural Living Writer

NateFlory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Please send me some much needed healing light love

Postby NateFlory » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:36 pm

Blessings and Healing vibes to you...

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”