Does my special needs spectrum son need CBD?

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Earthwriter

Does my special needs spectrum son need CBD?

Postby Earthwriter » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:51 pm

Because of our healthcare nightmare, our son has not been diagnosed and we are speculating as to where he is on the spectrum...we believe he's better off than children high on the spectrum because he doesn't appear to be having intense scary grand mal seizures or anything dangerous, thankfully, but he does have red flags that are not dangerous...and we need to know more about CBD capsules and we know that the hemp oil we are giving him everyday is helping a bit but probably not quite enough...we are asking Oregonians because we live in Oregon and we must abide by Oregon laws and we must be very careful how we proceed...minimal amount of THC is ok because it's legal here...how many capsules would we need to give him and how often, daily, hourly...? We need to help him while we can because while there are folks who believe we are safe from the DEA, we don't think it's wise to underestimate their fascist power...after all they are doing the bidding for the WHO and they are doing the bidding for the greedy evil big pharma so they will stop at nothing to get the "job done" and I'm not trying to scare anyone...it's the scary reality of things...we also want to make sure we make an appropriate purchase and give our son what he needs and while I'm not looking for a guarantee, I need some kind of encouragement and support saying yes that will help, it's helped many or you need more or less. My husband and I are reading as much as we can, but we need urgent help...and we don't have a doctor to take him to because of the greedy corrupt state insurance and we are being treated like 2nd class citizens...we are literally between a rock and a hard place. I repeat, our son is safe...we are using our grassroots holistic intuition and wisdom and we have watched many youtube videos Moms have shared showing children on the spectrum with terrible seizures and our son doesn't suffer from them...does he need the CBD capsules or is that mainly for spectrum children who are in worse shape? Please advise very soon, thank you.
Mystical Holistic Natural Living Writer

Lady Alinor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Does my special needs spectrum son need CBD?

Postby Lady Alinor » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:33 pm

I wish I could turn you onto someone that can help but I only know Cancer patients that are using the RSO and CBD oils.
Maybe someone to contact would be Howie Brounstein down at Columbines School of Botanical Studies in Eugene....? Or perhaps contacting Jonathan Treasure http://jonathantreasure.com/cannabis-cancer/ Jonathan Treasure has written a book about RSO and Cancer perhaps he has CBD OIL experience...you could shoot him an email.
Boy....you got a tough problem because you are 'medicating' a child,..... and so you have to trust in the manufacture of the oils, is it 'solvent' free?
Trust in the Hemp/flower grower, did they use pesticides or no....
The capsules vary in strength too...Wow, you have a tough road ahead

Lady Alinor

Re: Does my special needs spectrum son need CBD?

Postby Lady Alinor » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:11 am

Earthwriter, I just listened to a woman that works with Cancer patients using medical marijuana and CBD oil. She was saying that when using CBD oil for Cancer she has found that in order for the CBD oil to do its job it needs a minut amount of THC.
I don't know if that is true for cases such as your childs...?????? Does the CBD's need THC????

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”