Archives for former Wise Woman Forum

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lady Alinor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Archives for former Wise Woman Forum

Postby Lady Alinor » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:50 pm

Here is the address/link for the Wise Woman Forum Archives
http://web.archive.org/web/201404070034 ... m.php?f=27

(I don't think it is 'SEARCH'able)

Herbnut

Re: Archives for former Wise Woman Forum

Postby Herbnut » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:38 pm

WiseGuy

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:20 pm

I know and it only goes back to 2009.

What remains is priceless, may it remain safe :)

Allie
Site Admin

Postby Allie » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:02 pm

Thank you for posting this again Lady A. :)
.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
~* Allie *~
Wise Woman Team

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:07 pm

Allie, you are welcome!

kmartin60

Postby kmartin60 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:13 pm

all that info! shakes head... scary thought if it as well getting lost! If you need any help shifting any of it over to wherever you want I am more than willing to help! So much wisdom and info sitting there..... :(

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:55 pm

Kmartin60....so sorry it has taken me so long to respond.

I encourage everyone to help bring Topics/Threads over from the Archived site.
You find one that interests you?Bring it over and let's talk about it!

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”