Weed identification

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

Herbnut
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Weed identification

Postby Herbnut » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:51 am

WiseGuy

Jaxxs Herblover
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Jaxxs Herblover » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:39 am

I use the root for poultices during times of injury to bones ligaments and tendons, and I use the leaf for soap, salves and infusions. I don't enjoy the taste but drinking the leaf infusion after the third day of root poultice application for a small tear in the shoulder was the kicker to get me moving and forgetting I even had an injury that nagged me for more than two weeks. I would like to eventually have some growing here. My mom is 80 and has allowed me to relandscape a portion of her yard right outside her door so that we may play in the garden together with our friends the plants. I also am looking into growing the st johns and the elderberry. I am enamored with motherwort as well.

Herbnut

Postby Herbnut » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:23 am

WiseGuy

Jaxxs Herblover

Postby Jaxxs Herblover » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:51 pm

Thank you for the suggestion. I willake sure to do that!

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”