Biopsy

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

Jaxxs Herblover
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Biopsy

Postby Jaxxs Herblover » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:22 pm

I had to go to the dentist today about a bump in the roof of mouth for about a month now. The dentist said it looks like it is clearing from the pictures of before that I shared. but if instead it tends to stay the same, within two weeks, that I will have to get it biopsied. I'm scared. I have my red clover infusion in the fridge to drink today. I've read mixed things about it. If anyone has any experience about such matters as mouth bumps that have been biopsied , please let me know. Also someone told me that I need to eliminate all acid forming foods and alkalize. That cancer cannot live in an alkaline environment. And that I should juice carrots and cabbage and wheat grass band such - Has anyone else heard of this. I don't want to get it biopsied, and I felt that it was clearing, albeitvery slowly. The thing that scared me though was after the doctor left the room, the hygienists told me that she thought it was cancer and for me not to wait and to get it biopsied right away. Scary stuff right?

Lady Alinor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Biopsy

Postby Lady Alinor » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:14 pm

I would use the Red Clover at room or body temperature (perhaps hold it in your mouth some before swallowing)...WOW! what a shock, what was that person thinking saying that...WOW!

Herbnut

Postby Herbnut » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:55 pm

WiseGuy

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:37 am

I'm thinking Jaxxs is using Red Clover Blossoms...?

From my understanding if one eats a balanced diet that has a balance of acid and alkaline the body will adjust...but when in a state of dis-ease it might be prudent to take a closer look.

IF it were me I would search for Chickweed (Stellaria media), wad it up and place on the bump, hold it there until it gets hot, then remove....I would also look to Plantain (Plantago major) as a poultice.
Liver support is vital, the liver moves, cleans and stores our blood, so Burdock (Arctium lappa) and Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) would be good choices.
Burdock is amazing, its detoxifying, nutritive, DESMUTAGENIC,which means it prevents cellular mutation. Burdock can also resolve lumps, bumps and masses!!!
I would use both as decoctions and drink throughout the day.
Dandelion has also shown itself useful in reducing abcess, lumps and bumps

Jaxxs Herblover

Postby Jaxxs Herblover » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:54 pm

Oh thank you very much for responding! I need support right now. They want to do a biopsy Wed next week. I just ordered burdock, red clover, nettle. I also got linden for my nerves! I only have chickweed in powder form. Will it still be beneficial if I make a poultice of dry instead of fresh? This morning I had lemons ginger tumeric and cayenne! Surprisingly the cayenne didn't burn at all. I also have had some wheat grass powder. I know I've had this but I really don't understand why I chose this long to alter the foods I consume - except for the very sad fact that I love sugar and pastry! U cab live without all of that for a while if i must though. I really feel I have found my people here, meaning people that understand! Thank you so much!

Jaxxs Herblover

Postby Jaxxs Herblover » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:56 pm

Also I'm going out in the yard for the plantain right now, just do not see chicweed.

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:16 pm

Hey, Rice cakes can be quite a tasty replacement for bread and pastry, just gotta get creative with the toppings lol

So glad you have an appointment!
Now stay calm, centered and stay focused on today!

ItalianBee

Postby ItalianBee » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:21 pm

Sending good wishes! And take good care of yourself in the meantime.

Jaxxs Herblover

Postby Jaxxs Herblover » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:55 pm

Thank you ever so much you two. I gratefully accept your suggestions. I exercised today. However am involved in cardiac ultrasound and did not focus well on the lecture today. I have to admit that it is trying to dominate my mental activities. I realize that everything about this is a mystery so far. I don't know what I'm dealing with yet, but I've decided it's not going to ruin my focus or ruin my fun!
Thank you so much for the supportive comments! I feel the love and energy from them!!!

Jaxxs Herblover

Postby Jaxxs Herblover » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:57 am

I have switched over to using a tooth powder to brush my teeth. I got this from Doug Simons. I know the harvested herbs came from NM, but right now I dont know what would be useful in my yard, except the plantain. I'm sure they are there, I just need more knowledge of who they are. This tooth powder feels astringent. I can see my gums tighten and brighten up on application. I sure hope that this will help my palate area as well. It contains red dock, chaparral, yerba mansa, pine pitch, and white sage. I made a poultice of it last night. I placed over this wounded area on my palate. It however, of course, mixed with my saliva and I swallowed some. I've read about Chaparral's possible toxic liver effects, so I didn't want to swallow any more. Isn't it too crazy how often something seems to have anti-cancer properties that there are strong warnings about how it is toxic to our livers? Or is that just my imagination.

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”