Migraines

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lavendersoy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Migraines

Postby Lavendersoy » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:24 pm

Looking for help and advise. I am in Perimenopause and have had migraines my whole life. When I have my period it's more severe. 15 years ago a friend introduced me to the migraine Advil stuff and wow that was the only thing that would take it away. I believe that over the counter was recalled and I decided I need to figure something else. So I started taking a caffeine pill (stay awake/No doz) and Advil. There have been a few time that chocolate taken the edge but never took it away total. So I decided to try marijuana piles and water but that really didn't help. Does anyone know what I can substitute the caffeine? Thanks

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”