Arnica

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

WhiteHorse

Re: Arnica

Postby WhiteHorse » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:51 am

ItalianBee
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ItalianBee » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:46 am

Whitehorse, I found your suggestion fascinating, so I dissolved some Epsom salts in water and then whisked it with my arnica-St. John's wort ointment. I have to shake it before I use it, because as you pointed out the salts don't dissolve in oil. It's hard to know if the massage is helping more than the ointment but I think they're both part of it!

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:28 pm

Lady Alinor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Lady Alinor » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:11 am

Whitehorse....I'll send you some of our HOT sunny days! (90°+ all week)
Interesting experiment with the salts!

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:45 pm

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”