white snakeroot

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hawke
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

white snakeroot

Postby Hawke » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:47 am

This lady has been talking to me ! Saying "use me ! use me!"
Yet I know she has high levels of toxicity and cause milk fever-so have reservations in my head- while my spirit is listening to her.
I have been researching and found sources that talk of Native American uses.
I have been trying to listen to her.. just not sure what use I have need of? Is there a responsible source of information about her? We do have some illness occurring in the family at this time-perhaps that is why she stands there waving her arms at me ?

Blessings, Hawke

Lady Alinor

Re: white snakeroot

Postby Lady Alinor » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:29 am

You might find info at 7song.com check out his blog

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”