Help For Face Injuries

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
violetdreams
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Help For Face Injuries

Postby violetdreams » Fri May 13, 2016 3:14 pm

I recently had a nasty fall and it resulted in both face and knee injuries. I am concerned about helping the face injury which resulted in a swollen cheek and a bruise under my eye. I am taking arnica homeopathic tablets and applying arnica gel to my cheek area. I apply a little to the eye area too but I am more careful there. Does anyone have suggestions on speeding the healing process?

Lady Alinor

Re: Help For Face Injuries

Postby Lady Alinor » Sun May 15, 2016 2:15 pm

A compress of Flaxseed..or Comfrey..or Castor oil...might be helpful, soothing and healing.
I hope your face feels better soon!

violetdreams

Re: Help For Face Injuries

Postby violetdreams » Tue May 24, 2016 6:56 pm

Thank you so much. It's already on the mend. I noticed the skin near the eye area that was injured is a little on the dry side but I am working with that so it looks better.

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”