Rue

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jellicles
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Rue

Postby Jellicles » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:31 am

Greetings!

I was wondering about the uses of the herb Rue. I know that pregnant women cannot have it and that it causes skin afflictions on a sunny day. I would like to know more about the medicinal qualities, culinary uses and benefits of the herb Rue.

Many thanks!

Lady Alinor

Re: Rue

Postby Lady Alinor » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:09 pm

Are you referring to Ruta graveolens?

I've seen Rue used for painful joints and some lower back pain.
I've read that it can keep pests out of the garden,,,haven't noticed any pest reduction in my garden :roll:

lalacurf121

Re: Rue

Postby lalacurf121 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:48 am

Very nice, it makes me understand more.

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”