Heavy periods.

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sandwalker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Heavy periods.

Postby Sandwalker » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:58 pm

I've always been on the heavy side, but since I've had a kid, it's getting rather ridiculous, and it's rather draining me of iron I think. any ideas that I might do to help lessen the flow?

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”