I infused some lovely dried rose petals in olive oil ... admittedly forgot the bottle on the shelf for a bit, and it sat for about 8.5 weeks.
When I cracked it open I noticed a few miniscule white flecks on the top ... I thought perhaps it was plant matter, though it looked even more like some tiny oxygen bubbles. But of course there is always the dread of MOLD somewhere in my head.
I think I can proceed confidently, as in the past when something has gone moldy I've found it pretty blatant. But I don't have a mass of experience on this front so thought I would tap the collective wisdom.
What say you: Is mold is pretty self-evident, or could it be confused with tiny tiny oxygen bubbles?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests