Headaches/Caffeine/Herbal Alternative?

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Firefly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Headaches/Caffeine/Herbal Alternative?

Postby Firefly » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:15 pm

Hi Everyone,

The title says it all... I've suffered with frequent headaches my entire life (47 now). I generally don't drink caffeine because it give me heart palpitations, but I've found 9 times out of 10 having some caffeine when I get a headache does the trick. I'd like to find an herbal alternative- something a little milder, that would maybe mimic the action of caffeine on my system (vasoconstrictive). If anyone has any thoughts I'd very much appreciate it. Thank you!

Kelli

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”