herbs to use for rabies?

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kmartin60
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

herbs to use for rabies?

Postby kmartin60 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:00 pm

I was just curious... I got nipped by a stray cat that's been hanging around for a month or so friendly but wont come in (someone dumped about 6 of them!) you can tell this one use to be a pet but it is pregnant and lovable but when I poured the feed and went to stop petting she got me!

I mean a pin prick but it did break skin and brought blood so I cleaned it good, used hydrogen peroxide then alcohol but when I called the vet to see about possibly spaying her and mentioned that I had been nipped they threw a fit! Got to catch it bring it in we will chop head off then you need the shots etc etc... shakes head...no I don't think so.

For one I CANT catch her and she wont come to hubby and no one could tell me prices or anything else on the shots and it is really nothing! (to me) been got a lot worse many, many other times...but to clear hubby's mind just thought I would check to see if there was any herbs or crystals that might help or beneficial...thanks for any ideas.....Brightest Blessings, Kim

marvinuncleherbs

Re: herbs to use for rabies?

Postby marvinuncleherbs » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:47 am

Take a vapor bath and drink strong tea. While still in the bath, put 1 tsp. of lobelia seed, 1/2 tsp. of capsicum and valerian root in 1/2 cup of raspberry leaves. Also, put some of it in 1 pint of raspberry leaf tea. You must keep perspiring for two days while drinking teas of valerian, raspberry leaves and capsicum. Put tincture of lobelia on the wound. See a doctor if you have any suspicion that you have been bitten by a rabid animal before starting this herbal rabies cure.

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”