Burdock root/seed tincture

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hyldemors Have
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Burdock root/seed tincture

Postby Hyldemors Have » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:41 am

Hi all,

I am having a hard time with hormonal acne - I have been taking dandelion root tincture for quite a while now, without results.
I am drinking my 5 infusions, but I would like to try burdock root or seed tincture.
I am living in Denmark, so I would prefer to exchange with someone in Europe or Scandinavia, due to shipping, but anything goes ;-)
Can anybody help me?

I have different tinctures of dandelion, elderberry, chickweed, goldenrod, yarrow and butterbur to exchange with.

/Maria Lisette

Lady Alinor

Re: Burdock root/seed tincture

Postby Lady Alinor » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:34 pm

Do you have access to an Asian food market/store? Here in the US we can find Burdock at Health food stores and Asian markets...Sometimes the root is labeled GOBO.

Hyldemors Have

Postby Hyldemors Have » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:59 pm

I will keep a lookout for it!

snow moon

Postby snow moon » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:10 am

Good luck to you, Maria! I made my first burdock root infusion today, and will be straining it shortly. I found it at a local food coop, and am so tantalized by the smell and aura. I hope it is a good ally for you 'cross the ocean ...
Last edited by snow moon on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hyldemors Have

Postby Hyldemors Have » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:45 am

Thank You... Still No luck, i am thinking about ordering from the States, but I am afraid that I am going to be super charged by custom...

snow moon

Postby snow moon » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:52 am

Oh bummer. I don't know any physical resources to offer, but I will say a prayer you connect with your burdock root or a good alternative! :)

Hyldemors Have

Postby Hyldemors Have » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:23 am

:-)

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”