nuclear stress test recommendations

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mv13
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

nuclear stress test recommendations

Postby mv13 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:53 pm

Going for a nuclear stress test this Friday. Any recommendations on what I need to do before and after test? Thanks

Movlin

Re: nuclear stress test recommendations

Postby Movlin » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:16 pm

Sorry I got to this only today! Blessings on you at your testing today - let us knowhow you are doing.

I would just suggest eating whole foods and drinking nourishing infusions - oatstraw is really jumping forward to me right now.

mo

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”