Regular period in spite of hormone spiral

Discuss all aspects of herbal medicine and weed wisdom with other wise women and green witches... ask questions, share harvesting tips, plant allies, remedies, body care tips and personal experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hyldemors Have
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Regular period in spite of hormone spiral

Postby Hyldemors Have » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:42 am

Hi all,

I have had a hormone spiral for 1 1/2 year now, and it has been a good solution for me, but since I have started drinking herbal infusions (Susun's 5) for the last three months, my period has come back regularly. Not as strong as a "normal" period (I can make due with a panty liner most days). But it makes me wonder...
Can the active plant ingredients overrule the hormone in the spiral? I dont want to get pregnant.
Does any of you have similar experience?

Best wishes,
Maria

Movlin

Re: Regular period in spite of hormone spiral

Postby Movlin » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:56 am

Well I am looking at my nine month old son and seeing him sitting there is my answer to this question! I am 45 and I got pregnant two times last year when I decided to start taking rrl and red clover to balance my hormones. I was already on the road to cronehood. So I would say be very careful sexually with your cycle if you do not want to get pregnant!

ANd just generally, these herbs are not changing what is happening to your cycle, they are strengthening what your body is already doing. Bringing out the best of you, so to speak.

best,
mo

Hyldemors Have

Postby Hyldemors Have » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:06 am

He he, yeah I know that my body wants a baby, I can totally feel that, but my mind dont want to... ;-)

But I am hoping that my body cannot overrule my spiral/coil.

Singingcrowsings

Postby Singingcrowsings » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:00 pm

Return to “Healing Wise & Herbal Medicine Chest”