Anyone here swimming with the 7 rivers of healing?

Forum for members of the Seven Rivers of Healing

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Batinthegloaming
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Anyone here swimming with the 7 rivers of healing?

Postby Batinthegloaming » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:32 pm

I miss the 7 Rivers of Healing conversations here.
Is there anyone still using that wonderful teaching in their lives?
I am.

Batinthegloaming

Re: Anyone here swimming with the 7 rivers of healing?

Postby Batinthegloaming » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:46 pm

One of the teachings that intrigues me and I'm not sure I got enough of an understanding of is that of SETTING TIME LIMITS. Anyone remember that one? Anyone have any thoughts to share on that?

In-the-Ground

Postby In-the-Ground » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:41 pm

I just started the self-study course. Is there anyone still using this platform?

Batinthegloaming

Postby Batinthegloaming » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:34 pm

Hi
In-the-Ground.
I haven't been at this group in several years but I got a notice about your post. I continue to use the teachings from the 7 Rivers of Healing course in my life. That's exciting that you are being the self-study course. It is a wonderful course that has been a foundational teaching for me.

Return to “Seven Rivers of Healing”