Please Introduce yourselves

Welcome to the Wise Woman Forum, we are an on-line wise women community. Enjoy! All New members please visit our guidelines page at: http://www.herbshealing.com/wisewomanforum.htm

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

Allie
Site Admin

Please Introduce yourselves

Postby Allie » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:26 am

Welcome! If you're new please post a short introduction!

Thank you for joining us!

Note: This thread is locked so that we can go back to having separate introduction posts for each member.

Please start new individual posts to introduce yourselves so we can all welcome you.
.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
~* Allie *~
Wise Woman Team

aunt thora
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Please Introduce yourselves

Postby aunt thora » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:09 pm

Glad to have found this place, there seems to be a lot of info.
Let's see ... about myself ... I go by aunt thora was given that name by a 7 year old. I enjoy nature and all her seasons. Even though I have been on this earth for 60 plus years I feel like there is still much to learn and I am just begaining to learn.

Lady Alinor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Lady Alinor » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:10 pm

WELCOME Aunt Thora!!!

Melissa Doordaughter

Postby Melissa Doordaughter » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:18 am

Hi Aunt Thora!

I'm Melissa.... I started using this website after reading "The childbearing year" in 2007.... I'm based in Italy where there are lots of wonderful herbs but not so many Wise Women to utilize them.... the things I really love are travel, gardening, and poetry.

See you around!

Zephyr

Postby Zephyr » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:32 pm

Hi...I'm Sunshine and I got confused not knowing about the changes in the forum....so I created a new account under a new username thinking I had somehow forgotten my name for this forum! I now see that it is all at the beginning again.
It's gonna be nice to see y'all again.

NateFlory

Postby NateFlory » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:19 am

Nate here, not-quite-wise man, who has taken a few of Susun's courses and been following the Wise Toman Tradition and practicing my herbalism for quite a few years now. I used to lurk a good bit on the forums, (had been "shipper of Comfrey far & wide" to others from this fourm :lol: ), was sad to see them vanish, but very glad they are back to bless the next season's crop of Wise Women here. :)

Welcome everyone!

em8

Postby em8 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:31 pm

Em8 here, I am so glad that the forum is up and running again, I never realised just how much I had come to rely on it until it was gone! Well done for getting it up and running again.
So, Greetings from the Northeast of Scotland.

DeLacey_Krow

Postby DeLacey_Krow » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:16 pm

Hi! I'm DeLacey, 37 yr old from eastern Tennessee backwoods. I've been a student of herbalism since my son was born 16 years ago. I'm excited to connect with others and learn all I can! Thanks yall!

RoseRed

Postby RoseRed » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:35 pm

I'm RoseRed. It's such a shame that the old forum was lost.

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:06 pm

Welcome everyone!

I'm Lady Alinor (Chose the name of one of my very favorite women in history), I live in the glorious pacific northwest!

Return to “Announcements and Greetings”