Seeking St. Joan's Wort Tincture for Trade

Welcome to the Wise Woman Forum, we are an on-line wise women community. Enjoy! All New members please visit our guidelines page at: http://www.herbshealing.com/wisewomanforum.htm

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MoonMama
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Seeking St. Joan's Wort Tincture for Trade

Postby MoonMama » Thu May 10, 2018 10:52 pm

Hello wise women,

This is my first time being on an internet forum and I am excited this community exists.
I live in northern Canada and haven't been able to find St. Joan's wild or plants to purchase. The herbal community in my province is very small and I haven't found any others practicing wise woman herbalism.
I'm wondering if any of you have tincture you would be willing to trade.
Currently I have these herbal preparations bottled and ready, all made in the wise woman tradition with 100 proof vodka:
Yarrow Tincture
Reishi Tincture
Elderberry Tincture (from fresh berries)
Calendula oil
Plantain oil

If none is available to trade, do you have experience growing St. Joan's from seed?
Thank you for your time!

green blessings

WhiteHorse

Re: Seeking St. Joan's Wort Tincture for Trade

Postby WhiteHorse » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:37 pm

I found some growing last year and harvested some seeds and just tossed them around. I have a few plants this year. enough to make a bit of tincture for myself.

Lady Alinor

Re: Seeking St. Joan's Wort Tincture for Trade

Postby Lady Alinor » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:54 am

MoonMama...are you still looking for St. John's Wort?
This years HOT and DRY has been hard on the harvest but I did get some put up as tincture. I have some 2017 I could trade.

Return to “Announcements and Greetings”