Hello from West Virginia

Welcome to the Wise Woman Forum, we are an on-line wise women community. Enjoy! All New members please visit our guidelines page at: http://www.herbshealing.com/wisewomanforum.htm

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WhiteHorse

Hello from West Virginia

Postby WhiteHorse » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:14 pm

Hello everyone,
I feel so grateful for the Wise Woman teachings! I live in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia. I have used plant medicine for 40 odd years and have recently begun to actively study and increase my knowledge. I am currently working with the ABC of Herbalism course, which has been so inspiring!
I have a full life. I am a grandmother, an artist, a cook, a homesteader and forager, an Equine Podiatrist. Horses are a very important part of my life.
Green Blessings!
WhiteHorse

Lady Alinor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hello from West Virginia

Postby Lady Alinor » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:05 pm

Welcome, WhiteHorse!
"Wild and Wonderful West Virginia" I bet it is beautiful!
Your life sounds busy and rewarding, I hope we get to hear more about your doings!

Return to “Announcements and Greetings”