Hello from earth mama in Oregon, PNW, very thankful to be here

Welcome to the Wise Woman Forum, we are an on-line wise women community. Enjoy! All New members please visit our guidelines page at: http://www.herbshealing.com/wisewomanforum.htm

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Earthwriter

Hello from earth mama in Oregon, PNW, very thankful to be here

Postby Earthwriter » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:15 pm

Hello wise woman earth mamas,
Wow, I'm very thankful and happy to be here. I've been reading Susun Weed's blog, her anecdotes and shares about her deep connection with nature and talking with plants and I just feel so very inspired and thankful to be here. I feel very sad that I'm isolated and surrounded by mainstream folks who are in love with their toxic mainstream western dysfunctional mad world, but I'm very thankful I have access to this beautiful resource to reach out and connect with like minded Kindred Spirits who resonate with me and understand where I am coming from. I'm a holistic organic writer artist and Mama. I am as holistic and organic as it gets...a very dear friend who is a naturopath, her motto is "giving folks medicine back to the folks" and when I read that in her bio, I cried tears of joy, it's so beautiful. I use a computer, but I'm a true nature girl and nature and animals are my best friends and Faeries are the most beautiful things in the world. I'm an Indigo Crystal a very sensitive intuitive empath and if I could hide in the green bushes and shrubs and flowers and play with the dragonflies, the butterflies, the Faeries, the fireflies, the frogs, and all the beautiful Magickal Mystical beings, I would. This may be a silly question, but considering the draconian madness the dysfunctional western world paradigm has become, I feel the need to ask for safety, everyone here is open minded to the healing power of plants and many support the use of cannabis for healing, yes? I mean, not pot heads, though in my humble opinion, I'd rather you be a pot head than a big pharma pill popper... "grin" :D not sure I did a grin, but I did my best...I just want to make sure because despite its popularity as a healing plant, there are many ignorant folks in this country who want to see all crunchies destroyed and it deeply hurts me to see this happening more and more, but I'm very thankful for kindred spirits wise women who are strong and brave and follow your beautiful heart intuition and Soul. Sorry to be long winded here, but I'm very expressive and I'm a writer and I feel safe and comfortable here. I will share more when I can very soon...thank you for being here and for listening and feel free to respond and connect and reach out to me.

Peace Love Blessings, Gratitude,
Earthwriter
Mystical Holistic Natural Living Writer

ItalianBee
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hello from earth mama in Oregon, PNW, very thankful to be here

Postby ItalianBee » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:39 pm

Welcome!

Allie
Site Admin

Postby Allie » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:35 pm

Welcome.
.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
~* Allie *~
Wise Woman Team

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:48 pm

Welcome Earthwriter!
I'm also in the PNW and I feel comfortable discussing Medicinal/Medical use of cannabis, lets see if others express their opinion on the subject matter

Herbnut

Postby Herbnut » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:47 pm

Welcome!
WiseGuy

Greenwitch

Postby Greenwitch » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:35 pm

Hey I'm SUPER SUPER late to this thread but I just joined the forum. I'm in Oregon too! North Portland, which is the city but at least there are trees and parks everywhere and I have a back yard with a little herb garden which I just love.

And I'm also comfortable with talking about cannabis as a healing plant, I use small doses to ease my insomnia and anxiety and have found her to be a very kind herbal ally--especially in combination with motherwort tincture!

Anyway nice to "meet" you!

Return to “Announcements and Greetings”