Looking For Wise Women in Maine

Welcome to the Wise Woman Forum, we are an on-line wise women community. Enjoy! All New members please visit our guidelines page at: http://www.herbshealing.com/wisewomanforum.htm

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MotherBearDoula
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Looking For Wise Women in Maine

Postby MotherBearDoula » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:40 pm

Greetings All!
I am a doula / village herbalist in midcoast Maine and am looking for mentors, friends and local community :-)
I am 27 years old and am married with two toddler boys.
Anyone else located in Maine?
I'm so excited to be a part of this online community :-) I've been reading Susun Weed since I was just a kid in the midwest eating random weeds just to see what would happen!
Andi

Lady Alinor

Re: Looking For Wise Women in Maine

Postby Lady Alinor » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:18 pm

Welcome Andi!!!
Make yourself to home!
Here is the link to our archives from the original site http://web.archive.org/web/201404070034 ... m.php?f=27
grab a notebook and a pen...enjoy!

NateFlory

Postby NateFlory » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:42 pm

Welcome!! :)

There's also a somewhat un-official Facebook Group, which has a very short list (only those who wished to share) of Susun Weed students/WiseFolks by region.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/susunweedfriends/files/
This forum's a great resource too, if you are patient for replies. (I personally only check in once a week or so)

Green Blessings!

ItalianBee

Postby ItalianBee » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:40 pm

I'm in central Maine! I travel as little as possible, since I'm getting on towards the elderly and I hate driving, but I'm here.

And I don't do Facebook, so here is where you'll find me.

Return to “Announcements and Greetings”