Please Read: Welcome Back

Welcome to the Wise Woman Forum, we are an on-line wise women community. Enjoy! All New members please visit our guidelines page at: http://www.herbshealing.com/wisewomanforum.htm

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Please Read: Welcome Back

Postby admin » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:22 pm

Welcome back to Susun Weeds Wise Woman Forums.

If you've been here before you will notice that we are starting from scratch.
Even if you were a member you will need to register again.

Unfortunately when we moved our websites we were unable to restore the enormous database that held all of the posts and user accounts.

Trust me, we did Everything possible. We had several people work on the issue, including our web host. There is simply no way to restore a database of that size.

There is a way to see some of the old posts on the Internet archive:
http://web.archive.org/web/201405171212 ... forum.com/

Over time we will try to recreate some of the wonderfully informative posts that were here.

For now please jump right in and help us get these forums going again.

Thank you for your support!

.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
~* Allie *~
Wise Woman Team
http://www.susunweed.com
http://wisewomanmentor.com

Justine

Re: Please Read: Welcome Back

Postby Justine » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:08 pm

Thank you Allie. with love, Justine

Movlin

Postby Movlin » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:21 pm

Great job Allie (and Team)!! I just feel blessed that the forum is back up - we will have it full again in no time ;)

mo

Jarba Bean

Postby Jarba Bean » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:43 am

Is there a board missing, or has it been omitted or perhaps merged into another? I seem to recall a board titled ''something-something and plant allies :)''

And does anyone know of Sapphire Kate has re-registered, or perhaps using a different name? I don't see her on the list. I miss her knowledge and wisdom! ;)

boudicca

Postby boudicca » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:44 pm

I remember the Plant Allies board as well, would love to see it back.

Pranamama

Postby Pranamama » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:01 pm

It's good to be back! Thank you for all your efforts to restore the boards and our community! :D
Beth

Narayani

Postby Narayani » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:13 am

Finally I found you again! Thank you for starting this forum again and for sharing the link to the archives. There is great wisdom there that would be a shame to loose.
Narayani
Namaste
Narayani

MurielAlicia

Postby MurielAlicia » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:11 pm

ah! so that's why it looks like lots has gone awol and I had to reregister ;)

lalacurf121

Postby lalacurf121 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:09 am

There is great wisdom there that would be a shame to loose.

Return to “Announcements and Greetings”